Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: guys I need some prayer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: guys I need some prayer

    He's at Holston Valley now
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: guys I need some prayer

    keep us informed dj and tell him im praying for him.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: guys I need some prayer

    Haven't had the time but his cath went well and he came home Thursday.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: guys I need some prayer

    He's in my prayers. I hope everything comes back alright, and your family has a safe trip in. Is Heather the one living in GA?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •